miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Artsy Spot

Artsy Spot


Manly Men in Classic Pin Up Poses

Posted: 05 Oct 2011 06:13 AM PDT

Photographer Rion Sabean made it obvious for us how ridiculous classic pin up poses are. Somehow I failed to notice it until, instead of female, he used male models. It all became much more clear when there weren’t half naked beautiful young women to distract me. I wonder how dumb these guys felt with their legs up in the air. Still, I’m afraid they didn’t change their opinions when it comes to women doing this stuff. Sad, but true! My absolute favorite is this bearded dude, he looks super ridiculous. I especially appreciate face expression.

manly men01(...)
Read the rest of Manly Men in Classic Pin Up Poses (0 words)


© sanela for Artsy Spot, 2011. | Permalink | One comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: face expression, manly, men, pin up, poses, ridiculous, women

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario